Making Butter Molds
You can use traditional butter molds or anything that will create a shape you like. I am using a candy mold in this lesson.
1. You'll need: Room temperature butter, a knife, plastic wrap, a mold.
2. Spread the butter into the mold. Pushing down to remove any air bubbles.
3. When you have filled all of the mold shapes, make butter flush with base of mold by using the back of the knife (or a pastry scraper or spatula)
4. Cover with plastic wrap. and place in the freezer.
5. When hard, remove from freezer and pop out butter from mold or tap mold on table. If butter doesn't come out easily, rinse under warm water.
6. Keep refrigerated until ready to use.